The members of the Department of Mechanics of Materials teach students in the framework of the following subjects:
- Theoretical Mechanics - Statics,
- Theoretical Mechanics - Kinematics and Dynamics,
- Strength of Materials,
- Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity,
- Structural Mechanics,
- Foundations of Computer Science,
- Computer Methods.
Moreover, the members of the Department give the following lectures for PhD. students:
- Constitutive Modelling of Materials,
- Computational Methods of Non-linear Mechanics,
- Computer Modelling of Non-linear problems of Solid Mechanics,
- Foundation of Non-linear Mechanics,
- Foundation of Optimisation,
- Foundation of Statistics,
- Foundation of Theory of Reliability.